New Computer Fund

Wednesday, November 2, 2011

The Atmospheric Crossword Puzzle

Yep, that is exactly what it is to me, a puzzle to try and resolve just for fun. From that perspective, I have no preconcieved notions to get in my way, I doubt everything. I am a true skeptic.

The people getting paid to solve the problem are constantly torn by their pet theories and preconcieved notions becaue their reputations are on the line. I have no reputation to protect, other than I only want the correct answer. If my theory doesn't pan out, that's life. So the bigger and bolder the theory is the less painful it is if I happen to be wrong. If I am to fail, I what it to be spectacular.

Unfortunately, for the pigeon holed theorists, every day it looks more and more like I am not going to crash and burn too soon.

So I will continue to organize my strategy to solve the problem with all the important levels. I like doing my crossword puzzles in pen.

No comments:

Post a Comment